Rising energy prices and falling costs for electricity-generating solar panels make rooftop solar installations a fantastic way for millions of home and business owners to slash their electric bills. One of the biggest decisions that surround solar panel systems is financing.
There are two main ways to finance a solar system. One can purchase the system themselves with cash or a low interest loan, or they can have a third-party financier own the system and pay for it with a lease or power purchase agreement over 20+ years.
The lease really made the modern residential solar market possible because it allowed customers to go solar with $0 down. However, the primary goal is to maximize the financial benefits of installing a solar panel system then to buy is the best and only option.
The benefits to buying a solar system are substantial.
- Free electricity for up to 25-40 years
- Cash rebates and tax credits can reduce the cost of the system by up to 50%.
- Annual returns on investments of 10-30% (depending on your location state incentives and property characteristics)
- Increased property value and marketability instantaneously
- Earn extra cash by selling SREC’s (if offered by your state or your utility)
Do you want to begin to receive the massive benefits of a solar panel system for your home or business?
Contact Solar Quest today at email@example.com to receive a free quote for a solar system installation. Investing in your future together, a solar world is a better world.